Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LUKE'S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT MY GYM







We celebrated Luke's 4th birthday at My Gym in Layton, UT. It was on Saturday the 7th from 4-5:30. Luke had a wonderful party and all of his friends came to celebrate with him!!! My Gym is a children's fitness center and they did a wonderful job with Luke's party. Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. We had pizza, cake and ice-cream. Luke's party was a sports themed but when we went to pick out his cake he saw one with a dump truck, and tractors and he wanted that one. So being the nice mom that I am, I let him choose the cake he wanted!!! Happy 4th Birthday, Luke!!!

2 comments:

snowman said...

What a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish we could have been there to celebrate Luke's 4th birthday!!!!
Miss $ Love you all
Donna, Logan, Alec

Declansmom said...

Hey! How was the party at My Gym?? I am going to have Declan's party there. Just wondering if they throw good parties!